Monday, May 4, 2009

My Hubby

I have to say that I have the most amazing husband. He has been working so hard lately. He is up before the sun and home right before it goes down. He is so exhausted when he gets home. When he walks in the door he has two little people yelling Daddy! The amazing part about him is he ALWAYS picks them up and starts playing with them. Tonight he was playing hide and seek and tag before reading them stories and putting them to bed. He is an unbelievable father and I couldn't ask for a better husband. At the end of the month we will celebrate our 10 year anniversary and 14 years together. I pray we will have many more years to share with each other.
~Jenn~

2 comments:

  1. Aw, Brad is such a good guy! Congrats on 10 years of marriage!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so blessed our children have the fathers they do. I wish every child was that lucky.

    ReplyDelete