
Brad and I have been married ten years today. TEN YEARS! I am so grateful to God for Brad. I have to say it has been the best ten years of my life. I think I love Brad more today than the day I married him. I didn't know that was possible but it is. We have grown up together and I have to say I am so proud of us. When you announce at 18 you are going to get married...Well, let’s just say it is not as celebrated as it would be if you were 28. I think some never thought we would make it ten years. But we never doubted our love…you might say that was because we were 19 and dumb but whatever it was it worked for us. :) I still to this day think we can make it through anything. As most of us know marriage is not easy! I have no clue who said this but I have heard the secret of marriage is that you never fall out of love at the same time. I think that is so true! I am not sure I have ever fallen out of love with Brad but, there have been times that I have looked at Brad and thought “where the hell is my husband and when will he be back.” :) I also have to say marrying your best friend is not a bad idea. I can't believe it has been ten years!
Happy 10th Anniversary Brad!



Cheers to 10 years, and best of luck to 10 more!
ReplyDeleteCongrats for 10 wonderful years. May the next 10 be the best or better!!
ReplyDeleteso what kind of sappy card did he write ya that would make me cry??? :0) happy anniverary!
ReplyDeleteWhat a difference a year makes . . .
ReplyDelete