Thursday, April 30, 2009

Paci


I wanted to give you all an update on Bree and her Paci...

Bree has been doing very well with only having her beloved friend at nap time and bed time. The first day was hard! I was so surprised the next day when she was ok with leaving paci in her crib. She still has moments where she wants "Paci" for comfort. We also have a "lovie" (her purple blanket) so we give her that and she seems to be ok.

So as I was putting her down today for her nap...I gave her paci...well three paci's, one for her mouth and one for each hand. She was so cute...she was saying "more paci's" I said you have three paci's you are good. Her come back was "no...just four paci's" she said this while holding up 4 fingers! Where does she get this stuff from :)

Here are some pictures with her best friend Paci....




~Jenn~

5 comments:

  1. oh geez she is so stinking cute! these would make a perfect layout Jenn!! it's all about the Paci's!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing to see how grown up she is getting by looking at all the pics. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the paci makes look like a baby longer :) Maybe I should get Ave a paci and she'll be my baby a little longer :( .... ok maybe not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They grow up and accept things at a faster rate than we can I think. She's going to be big before you can blink and eye.:(

    ReplyDelete